[postgis-devel] Postgis 3.1 minimum requirements update

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Nov 11 07:46:29 PST 2019

You made good points here so I wanna change my vote to

+1 for 9.5

+0.5 for GEOS 3.8

+1 for GDAL 2.1 and Proj 4.9 – these actually make a lot of sense – but as you said was too late in release cycle.

(but Darafei – you got to reput this one back out for vote) – can’t just piggy back on Raul’s passing comment :)