[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] PSC Vote: request for opinion Edit this on Github , Edit this on Gitea

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Nov 22 17:23:44 PST 2019

Okay done – a Gitlab and Github link

https://postgis.net/workshops/postgis-intro

I had done it with css buttons but sadly the css caches very heavily, so if you’ve been to the page before, you’ll have to reload to see non-text links.

Each page should link to the corresponding file in the respective repos.

I was thinking we could do the same with our Manual, though our manual is hard to preview from the repo, but at least people would know what files to edi as that’s a  common question I get asked of people trying to contribute corruptions..

That one I could put a gitea link on as well.

Let me know if anyone has issues with that.

Thanks,

Regina