[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: EOL PostGIS 2.3 at next micro-release

Daniel Baston dbaston at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 08:45:56 PDT 2019

One way to look at it is to imagine that someone set up a new server with
the version of Postgres that was current at the time PostGIS 2.3 was
released. (Looks like 9.6?) You could argue that it's worth providing fixes
as long as that version of Postgres is supported. But, I'm not the one
backporting fixes either.

Dan