[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Move from svn to Git (and by git I mean Gitea)

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Oct 24 05:39:13 PDT 2019

What purpose would a headless git serve vs. gitea?  Gitea is a single executable and does everything we are using it’s PostgreSQL backend (though it supports other databases like SQLite, MySQL, and even SQL Server – even has integration with Microsoft Teams if we cared).

How would we do LDAP with a headless git.  It would be more trouble than it’s worth?

How would it make your life on Github any easier when you still wouldn’t have a a flashy green button to push?