[postgis-devel] Committer Guidelines review

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Oct 28 11:24:16 PDT 2019

I've updated the committer guidelines a bit mostly removing SVN and adding
in Git only where it's necessary, updates to urls.

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiComitGuidelines

I put TODO notes in areas I was unclear of and felt need changing.  I also
switched from Approved to Draft since we'll be changing it perhaps in not so
trivial of a way.

Provide any comments you have (anyone).

e.g. things like for serious pull requests (particularly ones from third
parties should be reviewed by at least two committers)

How we accept patches

Looks like Raul's concern was already in there

12. Do not create new branches. Feature branches should be created in your
own personal repo of choice. Release managers are assumed to have permission
to create a branch.

Thanks,

Regina