[postgis-devel] 3.0 Ticket Triage

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Sep 18 00:03:13 PDT 2019

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 02:30:33PM -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Can you go through the tickets you own please, and either close them or
> punt them to 3.1 or Fund Me as appropriate? Don't punt things to Fund Me
> that are nits or tweaks -- if you have something in your pile that you
> honestly don't care about and can't find someone else who cares, just close
> it out as "wontfix". It's OK, we cannot drag along every nit for all time.
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/report/3
>
> If we can get the list down to verified blockers we can make a real stab at
> a 3.0. But the list right now is just unwieldy.

Please review the list of blockers as well, no matter milestone, which
may be incorrect:

  https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?priority=blocker&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&col=id&col=summary&col=owner&col=status&col=priority&col=type&col=milestone&order=priority

For example, I think we should fix the upgrade issues which was just
re-targeted at an earlier milestone:

  https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3633 (gidx && geography not existing)