[postgis-devel] Errant Tag 3.0.0

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Sep 30 23:59:41 PDT 2019

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 06:34:33PM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:

> I immediately deleted it from svn.  When I saw it propagated I went and deleted it from github, and gitea, and gitlab.
> I guess the mirror I got to delete it from too if I knew where that us as it mirrored it back.

It took some time but I've improved the repository sync script to
ensure local tags are reset on every run and remote tags that are
not present locally are deleted.

The only thing the script still doesn't do is detect when things
are _deleted_ on the SVN side, which is what happened in this
case. Suggestions to do that are welcome.

Also please test if your favourite mirrors look fine now
(the script runs on my server)