[postgis-devel] About EXTENSION from UNPACKAGED on PostgreSQL 13

Bruce Rindahl bruce.rindahl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 13:12:37 PST 2020

When ever I upgrade, I simply install the new version side by side on the
same machine but on a different port.  Then I do:
pg_restore -p 5432 mydbase | psql -p 5433 mydbase
and see if anything throws an error.  If everything works, I test it for a
while and then finally shut them down and swap ports in postgresql.conf
Will this avoid the issue?