[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] where to report bugs?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sat Jun 6 12:40:46 PDT 2020

Jaime,

Sorry it took so long for you to get a mantra.  I think we are usually more responsive but I've personally been very busy the past few weeks.
Seems Covid only added more work for me.

That said -- we are pretty open to getting pull requests from any of our code mirrors outlined below

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/CodeMirrors

Or as a Patch on our trac bug tracker.

For just issue reporting, we prefer that be done in Trac.
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis

If you have a pull request and didn't want to bother with trac, that's fine
, just will add a bit more work for us to assure it is noted in release.

Thanks,
Regina