[postgis-devel] 3.0.1 issues report

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Fri Jun 26 09:52:52 PDT 2020

Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebastic at xs4all.nl> writes:

> On 6/26/20 5:52 PM, Greg Troxel wrote:
>> I found the github web interface remarkably difficult in that there was
>> no obvious way to download a patch for those commits.
>
> https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/postgis/postgis/pull/567.patch
>
> You can do the same for individual commits:
>
> https://github.com/postgis/postgis/pull/567/commits/8ae2430a2ac19e41cd61957ae446baef02e76118.patch
> https://github.com/postgis/postgis/pull/567/commits/ea52314867604fdf79906daf7001c1539e615d5b.patch

Thanks but that seems undiscoverable from any of

https://github.com/postgis/postgis/pull/567
https://github.com/postgis/postgis/pull/567/commits
https://github.com/postgis/postgis/pull/567/commits/8ae2430a2ac19e41cd61957ae446baef02e76118

I looked at the html, and there I can find it, but I can't find it in
the human-facing UI.

I know this is a crazy notion, but it almost seems like they are making
it difficult to do things other than the github/web-ui way :-)

(Off topic, so I will stop here, but I do appreciate things being
pointed out.)