[postgis-devel] Cast GeoJSON to geometry like with WKT

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Fri Mar 6 09:15:32 PST 2020

Please check what will "{" mean in non-hex WKB, EWKB and make sure it's
forbidden on serialization for them. Also JSON may probably have leading
whitespace, so check same for tab, space and magic unicode whitespace too?
I'm okay with it otherwise.

пт, 6 сак 2020, 19:32 карыстальнік Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca>
напісаў: