[postgis-devel] Precision Reduction?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Nov 11 11:12:51 PST 2020

-1 – please no more questionable functions  we might need to take out in 3.1.0 release.

Let’s be content with what we have already with the new gridSize args strk introduced and focus on bullet testing the geos 3.9.

The reality is a good chunk of people aren’t going to be using GEOS 3.9 in PostGIS 3.1 so you are creating a bunch of features that few can use and that yikes you might kick yourself in the ass when you realize you don’t like the new names you came up with.

Let’s just put all this dreamy talk into the 3.2 release milestone. PLEASE

Thanks,

Regina