[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Github move from travis-ci.org to travis-ci.com - big mess now sorry

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Nov 30 09:44:25 PST 2020

While we stll have travis we have at least at ARM test. I've found the different combos of gcc/clang/C++ std seem to spit out a good swath of usable results. I don't know what I don't know, I guess, but also I do know we just don't have many non-intel architectures in the wild. To the extent that MacOS gives us a proxy to BSD, GH Actions helps. What I currently miss is a valgrind run. Squeezing out the last 500 bytes of leak and then having a valgrind run in CI would be (IMO) more helpful than trying to skin the "weird architecture" cat.