[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: PostGIS Sponsorship page

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Feb 5 14:08:33 PST 2021

Many people have asked me over the years on how they can contribute to
PostGIS development.  I largely ignored it since we haven't setup an
official policy on the matter.

Other OSGeo projects have been ramping up their sponsorship efforts and I
think we should too and something we probably should have done a while ago.

That said, anyone have issue with me putting up a sponsorship page, similar
to the GeoServer one?

https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Sponsor

Thinking it would be a section right above Upcoming Events that would lead
to a dedicated page with all the OSGeo sponsorship details.

+1 from me.

Thanks,
Regina