[postgis-devel] Google Summer of Code 2021

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Feb 11 11:16:41 PST 2021

Giuseppe,

I’m so sorry I missed your second email.  I talked with Vicky and she thinks it will be fine if I get it in today.

I’ve setup a page –

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/GoogleSummerCode2021

Which I will submit shortly to OSGeo GSOC.  I can give you access to edit it but need to know your OSGeo LDAP account.

If you don’t have one just write me off list.

Thanks,

Regina