[postgis-devel] GH Actions

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Feb 18 00:16:09 PST 2021

On Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at 02:52:32PM -0800, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Since Travis is now basically inoperative, I have added a working GitHub Actions configuration to the repository, and stripped out all the travis badges.
>
> Seems like you don't need anything special to get GHA running in your personal repo, so you can get easy CI testing on your working branches just by pushing to your working fork. #magic
>
> All hail Microsoft, source of all that is good and light.

I found out that GitLab supports "badges" natively, as a property
of repositories (it has a top-level bar in which you can install
all badges of your liking). I mention just in case you'd be willing
to play with that and add the new badges (we currently store those
badges in the README.md files AND in our wiki - did you update the
wiki as well?)