[postgis-devel] GitLab badges (was: GH Actions)

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Feb 18 06:44:57 PST 2021

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 11:01:56AM +0000, J.J. Green wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> > I found out that GitLab supports "badges" natively, as a property
> > of repositories (it has a top-level bar in which you can install
> > all badges of your liking).
>
> I've used GitLab custom badges in a couple of projects (example, a
> LoC badge here: https://gitlab.com/jjg/librtree ), it can be a bit
> of a faff to set up though -- I found this article useful:

I've added all our badges from README.md into the GitLab mirror repo:
https://gitlab.com/postgis/postgis

Regina, it wasn't clear to me what the `${params.reference=refs/heads/master}`
string we had in README.md was, so I copied it verbatim, it can be
changed from: https://gitlab.com/postgis/postgis/edit

NOTE: I'm addressing you, Regina, becuase it was you adding that
      `${param}` string with commit 2ae93c1ff