[postgis-devel] PostGIS 3.1.1 Released

Osahon Oduware osahon.gis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:12:27 PST 2021

FOOD FOR THOUGHT By Osahon Godwin Oduware
Would those who were NOT born through the God designed way but through
other satanic forms of CONCEPTION (physical/spiritual) ever believe in GOD
(THE CREATOR) and JESUS CHRIST (THE TRUTH)?

In my opinion based on recent understanding from the Book of Revelations
(see recently publicized docs in the link and sub-links below)  that those
who were NOT born through the God designed way but through other satanic
forms of CONCEPTION would NOT be able to come to the point where they
believe in GOD (THE CREATOR) nor JESUS CHRIST (THE TRUTH).

Even after God would have revealed all things at the end (even the deepest
SECRETS of men) and preached the FINAL message through JESUS (THE TRUTH) to
ALL who would stand before him (living or dead, including the dead in hell)
during THE FINAL JUDGEMENT, these category of beings NOT born through the
God designed way would still REJECT THE TRUTH (JESUS) revealed by GOD (THE
CREATOR).

However, some who were born through the God designed way at this point of
THE FINAL JUDGEMENT (who were still living and even some among the dead who
have been tormented in hell) would realise how they were deceived and
ACCEPT THE TRUTH (JESUS) revealed by GOD (THE CREATOR) and REPENT (i.e.
"wash their robes"). They would be allowed to enter with those who were
VICTORIOUS into THE NEW JERUSALEM / HOLY CITY, the city whose builder and
maker is God which Abraham/Ibrahim sought (looked forward to) as stated in
Hebrews 11:10.
Selah.

REFERENCE
It Is Time To Re-Write Modern History:
https://www.docdroid.net/f7IfWkv/it-is-time-to-rewrite-modern-history-merged-pdf

Where We Are In Biblical Prophetic Timeline:
https://web.facebook.com/oduware.godwin.osahon/posts/10226077166701241