[postgis-devel] PostGIS 3 and MobilityDB

Esteban Zimanyi esteban.zimanyi at ulb.be
Mon Jul 5 07:30:09 PDT 2021

Alas this would not be a solution for at least two reasons
* This would require a HUGE work to change all over the MobilityDB code
<liblwgeom_function> -> <librttopo_function>
* Not all liblwgeom functions are implemented in librttopo, for example the
azimuth_pt_pt function that I have used in the examples of this thread.