[postgis-devel] Next PostGIS Dev meeting

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jan 5 10:03:31 PST 2022

Now you are top posting strk.  Are you an imposter or what?
We already have good old email threads?  And they work just fine for
asynchronous communication.

Consider yourself not invited to this one :)
This is for people who like to hear people's voices and see the value of
synchronous communication.

Thanks,
Regina