[postgis-devel] Next PostGIS Dev meeting

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jan 6 07:05:06 PST 2022

Okay I have revised to have times.  Remember time shows in your timezone.  I also changed to allow maybe votes.

Martin sorry I had to destroy your vote cause I couldn’t edit existing ones when they were checked.

Darafei, does that look more agreeable now?  Feel free to add times if other times work better for you.

https://nextcloud.osgeo.org/apps/polls/s/3HRwFDk0OfMEI7sR

Thanks,

Regina