[postgis-devel] Weblate/Transifex status

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Jan 10 04:57:08 PST 2022

I saw commits generated by Weblate have been pushed
to the master branch, how does this change the workflow
recommended in doc/po/README ? There's no edit of that
file so I'm wondering.

The workflow for Transifex was all manual, and was
recommended to avoid *overriding* changes done on
Transifex (ie: pull-tx, edit/update, push-tx) -- how
does weblate change this ?

If we want to retain the ability to edit on any of
the places (direct commits in git, edits on Transifex,
edits on Weblate) we should make sure any git change is
always pushed to the other platforms, and viceversa.

--strk;

  Libre GIS consultant/developer
  https://strk.kbt.io/services.html