[postgis-devel] FW: Several files in project 'PostGIS' were updated with new content

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Jan 10 15:59:38 PST 2022

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 12:07:14AM +0100, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 08:03:06PM +0100, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> > On January 10, 2022 4:42:55 PM GMT+01:00, Regina Obe <lr at pcorp.us> wrote:
> > >Did you push these.  I did not push any?  If you didn’t then maybe it does pick up on its own as I thought it did.
> >
> > I did run `make push-tx`
>
> Now, as a test, I pushed commit f55b8ff4926735b0e9ec31eeb90363ada0e6814e
> which is translation of an italian string, but did NOT run `make push-tx`
>
> The change is NOT picked up by Weblate:
> https://weblate.osgeo.org/translate/postgis/introductionxml/it/?checksum=9a509b92b54a329b

I went debugging the webhook installed on gitea and found out it was
ONLY triggered by pushes to "master" branch, while I'm pushing to
"main". I've fixed the hook to fire on pushes to either of the two
branches and saw that now the webhook is firing BUT weblate response is:

  {
    "status": "failure",
    "message": "No matching repositories found!",
    "match_status": {
      "repository_matches": 0,
      "branch_matches": 0,
      "enabled_hook_matches": 0
    }
  }

Do you have an idea of how matching is performed ? Is there any other
Gitea webhook which was tested to be working ?

> Nor by Transifex:
> https://www.transifex.com/postgis/postgis/translate/#it_IT/introductionxmlpot_1/179231252?q=text%3A'is+a+spatial'

You mentioned Transifex knew about GitHub, but I can't find any GitHub
webhook for Transifex.