[postgis-devel] weblate msgmerge addon removed

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Jan 19 01:51:03 PST 2022

FYI: I uninstalled the 'msgmerge' addon on Weblate, because:

  - It isn't needed (we have an "update-po" rule which does
    already take care of updating *both* the pot and the po
    files, so we can commit everything in a single go

  - It ruins line wrapping in the .po files (ie: cannot be
    configured do handle line wrapping correctly). See
    what it did in this commit:
    https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/postgis/postgis/commit/a0db0dbf4afab21b67d534bb9fff53fe4751f3d3

It would be great if we could keep an history of changes we make
in the Weblate configuration (ansible?).

--strk;

  Libre GIS consultant/developer
  https://strk.kbt.io/services.html