[postgis-devel] postgis_letters in project tree?

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:36:37 PST 2022

If it's just for examples, what about just creating a set of "well-known"
font glyph outlines, stashing them "somewhere", and then using them as data
in examples?  Starting with the letters G,I,P,S,o,s and t ...  (see here:
https://github.com/dr-jts/pg_svg/blob/master/demo/geom/pg-function.sql)

I found that while using font outlines was nifty for some examples. it
didn't work all that well for others.

My 2c is that having this as an extension to me seems like (a) overlay
complicated and (b) of limited utility.