[postgis-devel] postgis_letters in project tree?

Bruce Rindahl bruce.rindahl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 15:00:19 PST 2022

Looking at the code I would propose the following as a process if someone
wants a different font.
Convert TTF to SVG via Batik
Run my python script to convert the SVG to SQL
Using Regina's postgis_letters extension, load the SQL into the font table
Using whatever Paul did to generate the function (I assume you did it with
a single SELECT statement) generate the new function

If this sounds good just let me know where to add my python script.