[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Give Aliaksandr Kalenik commit rights to PostGIS repo and add to the Core Contributors List [ MOTION PASSED]

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Mar 15 17:11:31 PDT 2022

Welcome aboard.  I’ve added your name to the master docs.

I forgot to ask you which do you prefer Aliaksandr or Alexander?  I see your email has Alexander, but have seen Darafei and you listed elsewhere as Aliaksandr.

I’ll leave it to Paul to give you Repo rights, since he’s the Repo Administrator.

Thanks,

Regina