[postgis-devel] FW: PSC Vote: Release PostGIS 3.3.1 and PostGIS 3.2.4 in next couple of days

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Oct 4 08:20:04 PDT 2022

I ran into some issues with trying to get 3.2.4 out the door with one of our
bots failing in a way I wasn't expecting and given people could use 3.3.1 I
didn't bother investigating the issue in great detail.

I can push out 3.2.4 this week if there is great urgency or push it out when
we push out 3.3.2.