[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Release PostGIS 3.3.1 and PostGIS 3.2.4 in next couple of days

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Sep 27 12:51:45 PDT 2022

There's only two entries in the NEWS for 3.2 right now...

  - #5227, typo in ST_LineLocatePoint error message (Sandro Santilli)
  - #5231, PG15 no longer compiles because SQL/JSON removed PG upstream (Regina Obe)

Ah, I see that the second one is pretty critical for pg15 :)
Still, what can we do to get you to use 3.3?