[postgis] Adding PostGIS data to a table.

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sat Jul 21 17:18:22 PDT 2001

Oh, definately not! Sorry for the simplistic example... all coordinates are double-precision floats, sufficient for good storage of lat/lon.
Regarding help w/ the doco, we can arrange CVS access and you can work on the source xml doc if you wish....
Paul

Ted Rolle <ted at php.net> said:

> Then am I limited to a granularity of 1 degree?
>
> > constructors are for OGC well-known text. Eg: 'POINT(23 23 23)' in your

  Paul Ramsey
  pramsey at refractions.net
  Refractions Research Inc
  (250) 885-0632