[postgis] Upgrading Instructions

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sun Jul 29 10:34:17 PDT 2001

Note to Dave, since you're changing the canonical text format while
added SRIDS and precision grids:

  It is important that a dump of an older PostGIS database be always
uploadable into a newer PostGIS database, otherwise our users will rise
up and march upon us, carrying flaming brands and demanding retribution,
etc etc.

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey
     | Refractions Research
     | Email: pramsey at refractions.net
     | Phone: (250) 885-0632
     \_

Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide: "Securing Your Web Site for Business." Get it Now!
http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?a=n094442340008000
http://us.click.yahoo.com/n7RbFC/zhwCAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM