[postgis] New stuff in the CVS version

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Jun 26 13:32:15 PDT 2001

Hi Frank,
If you have a fixed IP or address range, I can open up access to you. I
am loath to fully open CVS (paranoia is me) to a world of buffer
overflows and mass port scans. As long as the amount of people
developing is small I think I can maintain this...
Just send me the address(es) and I'll open it up for you and send you
the CVSROOT etc.
Paul

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Dave Blasby wrote:
> > 4. Paul has a CVS server running, so you can also get the most
> > up-to-date version.  For details, see the main page
> > (http://postgis.refractions.net).  I believe its updated every hour.
>
> Dave / Paul,
>
> Is there going to be pubic (aka anonymous) CVS access made available?
>
> Best regards,

      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey