[postgis] freefs 0.9a released - os wfs implementation

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Nov 8 15:37:17 PST 2001

Rob, that's terrific! I look forward to tinkering with FreeFS. Do you
know of any WFS clients at this time? Perhaps the Geotools people are
working in that direction?

The more advanced filter stuff is problematic until we get the spatial
predicates in, but then things should work fine. Do you perceive any
possible problem w/ transactions and writing back to the WFS?

Paul

--
      __
     /