[postgis] Installation on Windows 2000 using Cygwin

Daniel Ems dems at sdimaps.com
Mon Nov 19 05:46:14 PST 2001

less is a program used to display multiple pages of text one page at a
time (among other things).  It looks like postgresql is trying to use it
but can't find it.  It shouldn't be too hard to get this program and
install it.

Daniel Ems

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!