[postgis] PostGIS RPM

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Sep 19 14:30:13 PDT 2001

Rod,
What I did for the last release was create an SRPM based on Lamar's spec
file, but including PostGIS as an extra RPM module. I will be doing that
in the next couple days and will announce it to the PostGIS list at that
time. If you want to start off right away, there is a set of ix86 RPMS
and an SRPM in http://postgis.refractions.net/rpms built for version 0.5
TTYL,
Paul

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey
     | Refractions Research
     | Email: pramsey at refractions.net
     | Phone: (250) 885-0632
     \_

Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your Web
site for Business" and learn all about serious security. Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r0k.gC/oT7CAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM