[postgis-users] Native Windows Postgresql

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sat Aug 10 14:07:17 PDT 2002

It would be easier to install if one could find it... where did you get
it from?
In indirect answer to your question, if they ship it with source,
compiling a compatible version of postgis should be pretty easy. If they
ship with just headers, it might be possible. If they ship binary only,
it's pretty unlikely.