[postgis-users] corrupt DBF files?

Vinko Vrsalovic vinko at cprsig.cl
Tue Aug 20 11:28:38 PDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 12:54:55AM -0400, Vinko Vrsalovic wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone stumped across a DBF file that ArcView, Excel, etc. read
> perfectly, but shp2pgsql doesn't?

Updates: The shapefile is read perfectly in all the programs i tested it
with, even displays in mapserver as a shapefile layer with no problems,
just shp2pgsql produces incorrect output.

If anybody is interested in checking what may be wrong with it, I'm able
to send the shapefile. Pitifully, I don't have the time nor the
expertise to check shp2pgsql.c myself.

--
Vinko Vrsalovic <vinko[|- at -|]cprsig.cl>
http://www.cprsig.cl