[postgis] MapServer, Slightly off topic...

Nicolas Boretos nicolasb at mail.maich.gr
Wed Feb 27 03:38:22 PST 2002

Hi,
I figure I'll post here since I assume many are also playing with mapserver.
I need a little help on a couple of points...

I have managed to get Mapserver running on win and linux. Postgis
seemingly runs well on both

The demo only seems to run under explorer, not navigator. I get a black
image after submitting demo_init...Anyway...

More importantly, can anyone give me some directions on setting up my
shape files for use under mapserver?
I tried using msworkbench, but didn't get far. I would just need the
minimum to get up and run with my own files.

tia,
nicolas boretos

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!