[postgis] OFF-TOPIC Hosting

BABA, Yoshihiko baba at daido-it.co.jp
Thu Feb 28 08:19:15 PST 2002

At 10:55 02/02/28 -0500, Jose Moran wrote:
>Hello
>
>I am working in make programs about show information (through SVG) from
>database to Web Pages
>I don't have a direct connect to internet so, I was looking for a Hosting
>with PostgrSQL+Postgis support
>Someone in this list knows some place where I can host my data?
>I need save data around 50MBytes (just for test)
>and the cost for hosting not be expensive.

Cannot you use your own PC?  You don't need the Internet if all you need is test PostgreSQL and PostGIS.  I'd be more than happy to help you do so.

--
Coming Events
2002-03-16? Tokyo Linux Users Group Technical Meeting

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nuyOHD/7.PDAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM