[postgis] Online Documentation

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Jan 11 10:39:26 PST 2002

If anyone wants to add to and improve the documentation (things like
examples, etc, that are mentioned) there is a source file in
docs/postgis.xml which is the parent of all the online HTML
documentation. Set up CVS, checkout the archive, do your additions etc,
and send me a diff. I'll happily apply documentation diffs, and the
online documentation automatically tracks the postgis.xml file in the
CVS archive. If people are deluging me with diffs I'll just give them
CVS write access.
Paul

--
      __