[postgis] TIGR import tool?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Jan 25 14:57:20 PST 2002

Nope. But if you can go TGIR->Shape you can load from there using the
conventional shape loader.

coyotesinger wrote:

> Before I spend too much time on this, has anyone written a TIGR import
> tool?  The data is a bit dated, but it's free (as in beer) coverage of
> the entire continental US.

Sponsored by VeriSign - The Value of Trust
Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Find
the perfect solution in this FREE Guide from VeriSign.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vCuuSA/UdiDAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM