[postgis] Itasca demo data in postgis

John Reid jgreid at uow.edu.au
Wed Jan 30 15:33:08 PST 2002

Yes please :-)  Is there any problem with hosting it on the PostGIS site
(assuming the kind folk from Refractions agree)?

john reid                                     e-mail jgreid at uow.edu.au

uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be
seen.  more questions!
                                                       -mentat zensufi

apply standard disclaimers as desired...
Pinpoint the right security solution for your company - FREE
Guide from industry leader VeriSign gives you all the facts.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lWSNbC/WdiDAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM