[postgis-users] thanks to everyone

Juanse georef at tie.cl
Wed Nov 6 11:49:02 PST 2002

well this is just to thank everyone on the lists, we have online our first real proyect that will be used to identify stolen property from indigenous tribal lands by 15 qualified individuals and the maps provided.

the back end is apache/php/postgreSQL/postGIS/mapserver/GD/Gdal/ogr the front end depends on you. in our case explorer.

i just love the possibility of sharing my maps!! Thanks again.

http://www.protic.cl:81/test/ get in with "demo" "demo" and tell us any security issue you can think on the application should be for real online next monday.

juanse
temuko-chile

---