[postgis-users] Interest in open-source road data

Thomas, Cord cthomas at rand.org
Thu Nov 7 10:28:31 PST 2002

As Raj suggested, I have posted a story on www.geoenabler.org.  We can
continue the discussion there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric L. Blevins [mailto:eblevins at insight.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 11:40 PM
To: postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net
Subject: Re: [postgis-users] Interest in open-source road data

I am very interested in this!
I am in the beginning of building a postgis DB of TIGER data myself.
A few months back I converted all of TIGER to .shp and is working quite well
at www.WiFiMaps.com

I would be interested in helping with this project.
Also I am very interested in compiling a world dataset in addition to the
TIGER data.
Europe and Australia are some areas of particular interest to me.

Eric L. Blevins