[postgis-users] strange results

Guido Staub guidostaub at lycos.de
Sat Nov 9 11:18:19 PST 2002

Well,
I've downloaded the cvs snapshot and installed this complete version.
The geometry_columns relation is updated and now have three more
columns, so I think the histogram2d function is now implemented
correctly. But the operators don't work. I still have the same outputs
like I've told before. Does anybody know what I've done wrong? Or do I
have to use a cvs client to get a more actual version of postgis?

Thanks
Guido Staub