[postgis-users] OGR2OGR Uppercase/Lowercase

Juanse georef at tie.cl
Thu Nov 21 16:14:58 PST 2002

Sorry, but i got confused.

I am standing at Postgis List, talking about OGR2OGR and end up Mapscripting
a mapfile connectiontype?

If so, this should be linked to the other thread in Mapserver MNU list
opening multiple Postgis layer/tables in one connection.

Is there any OGC, ISO or GSDI standards about naming layer and columns?

Scary

Juanse
temuko-Chile