[postgis-users] Postgis, Mapserver and PHP Problem

Oscar Testa otesta at s6.coopenet.com.ar
Tue Nov 26 08:28:27 PST 2002

The problem is that the .dll is not compiled with postgis support.  If
you run phpinfo() function it must appear the next line:

INPUT=POSTGIS, if this line not appear then the .dll is not supporting
postgis connections.

I was have the same problem about a week, and the dmsolutions response
was that is a very low priority to dmsolutions compiling this support.

But, Romi Hardiyanto send me a .dll compiled with this support, if you
want this dll, send me a mail.

Regards
Oscar