[postgis-users] OGR2OGR Uppercase/Lowercase

David Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Wed Oct 9 14:32:40 PDT 2002

san,

I had to make some changes to GEOMETRY_COLUMNS so it has the new histogram
support stuff in it.  I've also merged in your quoting-column-and-table-name
changes you previously submitted in a patch.

It'll show up in CVS when I commit my histogram changes (hopefully in a few
days).

dave

ps. you should use the

DATA 'the_geom from (SELECT "MyGeometry" as the_geom, placename,oid FROM
mytable) as foo using unique oid using SRID=1234'

format to have mapserver correctly access your special column names.