[postgis-users] Upgrade...

Joao Brezolin gispmpf at yahoo.com.br
Fri Oct 25 12:50:35 PDT 2002

Hello,

I have upgraded from pgsql 7.1.3 to pgsql 7.2.3 and
 from postgis 0.5.1 to 0.7.3 ...

the only error is when i execute the psql -f db -f
postgis

witch says "geometry type is not ready yet..."

and in the apaci's error log says "Image could be
created"...

How can i fix this errors?

Do you get no error message at all? You should test
using mapserver's
command-line shp2img (command line is generally more
convenient and browsers
don't always show you the error message properly. If
you still don't get an
error message, all I can do is recommend the newest
mapserver (3.6) - and
get the mappostgis.c file out of mapserver's cvs as it
 has WAY better error
reporting.

Chris