[postgis-users] JDBC retrieve geometry object: how to?

Pedro Salazar pedro-b-salazar at ptinovacao.pt
Tue Apr 8 09:42:03 PDT 2003

Hi Paul,

shouldn't the addDataType be also in the PGConnection interface? (For
now I will cast it to AbstractJDBC1Connection instead of the
PGConnection)

BTW, if I intend to return my geometry object from a postgresql
function, what type should declare in my function to wrap my postgis
object, and what type my function would return?

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.